We are one of leading manufacturers & supplier of AAC (Autoclaved aerated concrete) & ALC (Aerated Light weight Concrete) plants in India. We can supply 30m3/ Day to 50000 m3/ annually Plant. Serving their clients with its perfection, efficiency and quality of work. Company manufacturer these state of the art machineries, used in producing AAC & ALC Blocks. Help their clients, in setting up this plant at their places. Customer person can get trained in live production at our plant before landing of the equipment at customer premises.
AAC/ ALC blocks are made to aerate by creating a reaction between silica in base material such as fly ash, active lime and aluminum powder. The block hardness is being achieved by cement strength and instant curing. Gypsum acts as a long term strength gainer. This unit is proposed to manufacturer AAC/ ALC block by consuming the Fly ash as one of the prime raw material.
The finished product is a 2.5 times lighter block compared to conventional Bricks, while providing the similar strengths. AAC block are used as much as like concrete blocks but AAC blocks are used mostly for wall Floor and roof decks of buildings. AAC & ALC blocks are largely used in various constructions, such as load bearing structure Building and wherever conventional bricks can be used. Using these blocks in structural buildings, the builder saves around 25 to 35% of structural steel and concrete. AAC blocks have a more accurate dimension and better comprehensive strength as compared to concrete block or Clay brick building. It has better strength because of thin bed mortar which provides better strength to AAC blocks. These green bricks can attain very regular & uniform shapes. As no burning is involved, so the shapes also remains unchanges.
This raw material is freely available in Thermal Power Plant. There are no taxes on this item whatsoever. Transportation charges are only to be attended by the entrepreneur.
Lime: Active powered lime is a requirement for giving the real aeration to the product. Different qualities of lime are available and depending on the raw materials, the mix design can be chosen to get the optimal quality of production.
Cement: This project aims to utilize OPC cement as main binder material. It will give faster strength to the bricks, besides giving improved consistent quality. It also ensures a better cost effectiveness for the same. Using OPC will be a standardized practice. The other prime advantages of using OPC (compared to other binders) is it’s easy availability locally through nationwide Retail Network of Cement companies.
Gypsum: This too is an industrial waste. This is available as an industrial by product of Fertilizer Plant. Gypsum is responsible to give long term strength to the blocks.
Aluminium Powder: Finely ground Aluminium powder is used in very limited quantity (less than 0.5%), so that it react with active lime and silica in base material to make the aeration and swell the product, making it very light weight product.
• The first stage of mixing process is making Fly Ash Slurry. According to the design, Water and Fly Ash discharged in the Slurry Mixer with the help of Conveyor Belt. After that this slurry, gets discharged in to the Slurry Tank. This is the second stage of refining process. Now with the help of pump this mixture pumped to mixer.
• Through this Screw Conveyor, Cement and other ingredients are poured in to the mixer. These ingredients are weighed by control panel.
• In the end according to the duty cycle of mixer, the slurry is discharged in to Mould.
• After the Mould gets filled up to a certain level, after that, transferred to the Storage Area with the help of Driving Device Machine. It takes around two to three hours for the Slurry to become a Concrete Cake.
• Now the Mould is removed with the help of Crane and only Cake is transferred to the Wire Cutting Machine.
• Here the cutting process takes place with the help of this Wire Cutting Machine. The Cake is now ready for further process
Steaming Section (ALC Block)
• These Cake pieces are now ready to sent in to the steaming chember, through Driving Device Machines. After filling up one chamber, both the doors get closed by operator.
• The operator now starts the Boiler machine. This Boiler machine runs with the help of wood, as this is a cost effective measure. The Cakes are kept inside for around 10 to 12 hours
• In the end, Cake Trolley is discharged out of the Steaming Chember and is kept in stocking area for around 4 days. Now these Blocks are completely ready for Commercial use.
Steaming Section (AAC Block)
• These Cake pieces are now ready to sent in to the Autoclave.
• Cake inside autoclave kept around temperature under high pressure for 10 hrs
• After that, cake removed from the autoclave and blocks are ready for commercial use.
AAC/ ALC blocks are one-third of the weight of concrete and are produced in easily handled sizes.
Due to high fire resistance offered by AAC / ALC blocks, structures made from blocks have higher rate of survivability in case of fire.
AAC/ ALC Block is designed for consumers who are environmentally conscious. It helps reduce a t least 30% of environmental waste, decrease over 50% of greenhouse radiation and over 60% integrated energy on the surface of brick.
AAC/ ALC consists 80% air by volume, making it lightest available Walling Material (weighs 1/4th that of clay bricks). It was formed as a result of reaction of Aluminum on a proportionate blend of Lime, Cement Fly ash; the hydrogen gas that escapes creates millions of tiny air cells giving it a strong honeycomb like structure.
AAC / ALC blocks offer excellent thermal insulation. This reduces recurring cost of energy required for heating and cooling.
Being light weight block drastically reduces the weight of the building. Resulting into reduction in steel (up to 27%) and cement (up to 20%) structural cost savings. Being 8 times the size of a clay brick, AAC wall construction involves 1/3rd of the joints, thus an overall mortar savings up to 66%.